Last update 2021-11-16 Reading time 1:43 min
About LMP Subscriptions
LMP Subscriptions are a Florida-based arm of car buy and sell company, LMP. LMP buy and sell new and used cars from both the high and low ends of the market and allocate a range of vehicles from their collection to a subscription service. It’s available both to private drivers and for commercial/cab use, through the rideshare subscription option. The cost of LMP Subscriptions’ service includes maintenance, roadside assistance and monthly swaps, with drivers just needing to fuel and insure each vehicle.
How it works
LMP Subscriptions’ service is designed to be all-inclusive, which means that people with poor credit, self-employed workers and foreign nationals can all apply.
- Go through the approval process online and LMP Subscriptions will then carry out a driver and credit check
- Choose vehicle, mileage and term – these are all flexible depending on the vehicle you select
- The first delivery takes around 60 minutes, but subsequent subscriptions can be done online in a matter of minutes
- Drivers need to fuel and insure their vehicles, and are responsible for keeping the car in good condition
- After a month, you can change, extend or cancel your subscription at no extra cost. You can send an email to LMP Subscriptions, giving 10 days’ notice and choose a new vehicle for delivery with no downtime.
Cost and fees
AS LMP have a bank of vehicles that comprises almost-new, premium cars to cheaper models with over 10,000 miles on the clock, their joining fees and overuse mileage charges vary from car to car and contract length to contract length.
Brands and models
LMP Subscriptions has a bank of nearly 200 vehicles to choose from, with mileages varying. This is reflected in the price of subscription as well as the fee. The brands they offer vehicles from are:
- Land Rover
- Mercedes Benz
LMP Subscriptions allow monthly swaps, with 10 days’ notice required if you want to up-/downgrade your vehicle or cancel.
What’s special about LMP Subscriptions?
As LMP is primarily a buying and selling sight with a large inventory, the subscription arm of the business allows clients access to a greater range of cars than specialist companies with a subscription only focus. This also means that if you own a vehicle and want to flip to subscription only, you can sell your car to LMP.
The other feature of LMP Subscriptions is that they allow subscribers on a private, individual basis, or as rideshares. This means that taxi drivers for companies such as Uber and Lift can use LMP Subscriptions for vehicles.
LMP Subscriptions has a large range of vehicles at multiple price points, thanks in no small part to the main focus of LMP being car sales and purchases. This not only means that customers can choose from their existing fleet, but that LMP will also more than likely buy your car if you’re looking to flip to subscription from ownership permanently. The ability to use LMP Subscriptions if you drive for a rideshare service like Uber or Lift is also one that isn’t offered by many of the company’s competitors.